- Armored damage table Fire effect changed – now requires a morale test and if failed, the unit is destroyed. This should prevent low quality armored units from being too durable and soaking shots
- Suggested Terrain rules for craters/ditches added
- Weapon arcs/line of sight are now measured from the weapon’s mount rather than the hull (no 360 noscoping around corners)
- US infantry now pay 5pts for their BARs. I am now accounting better for the cost of already paying for semi-auto rifles.
- Aircraft now turn and fall back when routed.
I am still looking into what off-table support units make sense as well as how I want to handle Q7 elite troops.